We are seeing the inevitable uptick in business liquidations and insolvencies as industry struggles to fundamentally adapt in this "new normal".
We offer cover to all appointed practitioners undertaking fiduciary duties on behalf of the Master of the High Court. Further, you can have peace of mind knowing that your bonds are being handled by expert risk specialists representing respected, industry leading insurers.
If you’re an expert in your field, we’re the expert you can trust to cover you.
We would love the opportunity to chat further with you if this is of interest to you. Just click on the button below & complete the short form to get in touch.
Our practice offers the following Bonds:
- Trustee Bonds that protect the Trust against any losses caused by the Trustees.
- Executor Bonds that are provided for instances in which security is required before an Executor’s appointment can be confirmed.
- Curator Bonds cover for incapacitated persons’ estates.
- The Asset Forfeiture Unit (AFU) Bonds for Curator’s appointments in terms of The Prevention of Organised Crime Act.
- Liquidation Bonds cover against losses caused by the Liquidator or Trustee, in the winding up of estates.
- Asset Insurance service for all your insurance needs relating to assets in Estates.