Report your claim as soon as possible!
Hesitating to report a loss can result in a claim being rejected by the insurer.
Claims direct line: 0800 43 49 48
Claims mail: email@example.com
What should I do in the event of an vehicle accident?
- Obtain all relevant information from the other parties involved in the accident including:
- Full Name
- Identification number
- Postal and Residential Address
- Contact details (obtain at least 2 different numbers)
- Their Insurance details
- Car make, model and registration number
- Date, time and place of accident.
- If possible, take photos of the accident scene with any available camera e.g. your cell phone.
- Obtain contact and personal details of any witnesses to the accident.
- Report the accident to the South African Police Services and obtain a case number.
The main point here is to gather as much information as possible so that we can make claims work smoothly.
Will I have to pay anything when I make a claim?
Yes, there is an excess payable regardless of vehicle type and regardless of whether it was your fault or not. The excess amount is always stated in the quote and in the policy schedule.